- adult Black-headed Gull over, Common Buzzard from The Brow, 2+ Stock Doves, 3+ Chiffchaffs, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 3 Blackcaps, 3 Green Woodpeckers, 2 Nuthatches, 2 Yellowhammers, Mistle Thrushes, Linnet, 2 Swallows (adult ♂ +♀), 3+ Kestrels (the Lunch Wood family), 2 Yellowhammers, juv Blackbird, Skylark (DKC).
- 2 hybrid juvenile Pied x White Wagtails again near derelict barns, family party of c.4 Goldcrests, many Black-headed and Herring Gulls circling hawking overhead, pair of Nuthatches, 2 Bullfinches, probable Canada Goose (heard only), 2 Treecreepers, 4 Green Woodpeckers, Coal Tit, Pheasant, 5+ Kestrels (including family party of 5), Stock Dove, Skylark, 5 Yellowhammers, 2 Linnets, Rose-ringed Parakeet, Common Whitethroat, 2 Great Spotted Woodpeckers including juv, 6 Blackcaps, 5 Chiffchaffs, c.6 Swallows (DKC).
- 3 Bullfinches, 3+ Treecreepers, Nuthatch, Yellowhammer, 2 Stock Doves, Common Whitethroat, 3 Chiffchaffs, 2+ Coal Tits, 6 Green Woodpeckers (including family party of 4), 3 Blackcaps, 3 Linnets, 9+ Rose-ringed Parakeets (DKC).
- 20 Swallows (mainly freshly fledged juveniles), 4-5 Yellowhammers (inc. juv), Nuthatch, ♀ Sparrowhawk, 5 Linnets, Common Whitethroat, 2 Skylarks, 3 Kestrels, 3 Blackcaps, Pheasant, 3 Green Woodpeckers (DKC/KJM).
- Common Buzzard, Bullfinch, Treecreeper, Pheasant, 3 Green Woodpeckers, Rose-ringed Parakeet, 2 juv +ad Magpie, Blackcap, 3 Yellowhammers, 3 Chiffchaffs (+prob juv) (DKC).
- ♂ Sparrowhawk, Yellowhammer, young Kestrels heard in Lunch Wood), 1+ Swallow, 2 Stock Doves, 3 Blackcaps, 3 Skylarks, 2 Pheasants, 2 Chiffchaffs, 4 Green Woodpeckers, 2 Rose-ringed Parakeets, Great Spotted Woodpecker, imm Robin, flock of 100+ Woodpigeons (DKC).
- 2+ Kestrels, Skylark, 3 Common Whitethroats, 2 Blackcaps, Yellowhammer, 2 Green Woodpeckers, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 Chiffchaffs, 2+ Swallows, 3 Stock Doves, good numbers of Herring Gulls flying down the Chipstead Valley early evening (DKC).
- male Tawny Owl singing at Tawny Wood (north of Ruffett Wood) around dusk, Pheasant, 1+ Linnet, 2 Yellowhammers, 1+ Green Woodpecker (DKC).
- Treecreeper, 2 Linnets, 2 Common Whitethroats (inc. fledgling), Skylark, Yellowhammer, Great Spotted Woodpecker (DKC/KJM).
- no sign of reported probable Golden Oriole but 2 Bullfinches, 4+ Nuthatches, 3+ Stock Doves, 3-4 Coal Tits, 2+ Chiffchaffs, juv Great Spotted Woodpecker, Mistle Thrush, 4 Green Woodpeckers including 1+ probable juv, Pheasant, Skylark, Common Whitethroat, 2+ juv Robins (DKC).
- Almost certain GOLDEN ORIOLE heard in Tawny Wood (just north of Ruffett Wood and south east of junction of Colcokes Road and Monks Road) 10.00am. Observer is confident that what he heard was a Golden Oriole but is not claiming 100% because he didn't see the bird (hence not completely eliminating the possibilty of another bird mimicking in observer's opinion) but it seems very likely that the bird was indeed a Golden Oriole. (GP per DKC).
- 2 Common Buzzards, Grey Heron, ♂ Swallow, Yellowhammer, Kestrel, Skylark, Coal Tit, Common Whitethroat, Linnet (KJM/DKC).